Unemployed Florida

Fall 2009 Unemployment Extension Possible

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fall 2009 Unemployment Extension Possible

Post  GonzoFL on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:02 pm

Unemployed In Orlando wrote:LMAO @ sealed in a mayonaise jar on Funk and Wagnalls front porch since noon yesterday lol!

I love that line. From an old Johnny Carson routine. Ahhhh....those were the days...the days I call the "shinning times". tongue
GonzoFL

Back to top Go down

about this possible extension of eUC

Post  Maggi MIami on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:13 pm

HELLOOO UIO! How's everything with you? I thought of coming and getting some peace of mind from you as you have always helped me and all the others here with the best info outthere regarding EB, i got really panicky this morning when they told meof a young woman we know that was evicted and had to go to a women's refuge center and it was a huge mess for this woman who used to have a pretty decent job and a decent apartment and was very nice,....and all because her EB stoppeda about 3 weeks ago and she had no help from anybody and no money left...this left me in a real panicky mood and was wondering if you really think they will pass something on this EUC new extension that they were planning for Fall....what's your idea on this? i only have one check left, and it's not even the full amount and this is it, i am going berserk, no jobs, i don't know how many applications i have delivered and done thru internet, it's impossible for me to count them righth now, i am hoping you might have some fairly good news for me and all of us, have been following the CSPAN channel but it is allso confusing about these bills that i thought i would get a clearer, better answer from you, God Bless and stay well, always,...

will check back in a while. I love you
Maggi MIami

Back to top Go down

Post  Unemployed In Orlando on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:26 pm

Heya Maggi, I cannot predict the future or I would share the winning lottery numbers with you Very Happy

However I do think the new tier of EUC will pass once voted on, the problem is the focus is all on healthcare reform right now. I honestly think that it will be late october, early november before anyone could even think of collecting new benefits from EUC. The good thing is, there wouldnt be as much of a wait and hassle for the EUC like there was for EB. Just like when Bush pulled the trigger last fall the benefits showed up in my account about 3 weeks before I got formal notification from the state. So once its voted in, passed and ready to go it shouldnt take long. I am sorry to hear about that lady who was evicted, that sucks. I wish people were more receptive to working out a plan for people who are struggling, the problem is even they are struggling too Sad
Unemployed In Orlando
Admin

http://unemployed-florida.topdiscussion.com

Back to top Go down

unemployment extension

Post  waybol on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:28 pm

Found this,they say they are going to act quickly.I am just not sure their definition of quickly is the same as someone who just ran out of bennifits. http://www.mahalo.com/unemployment-extension

waybol

Back to top Go down

HR 3548 scheduled for next week

Post  nancym on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:54 pm

The new bill for 13 weeks is scheduled to come to the floor of the House sometime next week:

http://www.cqpolitics.com/wmspage.cfm?parm1=5&docID=cqmidday-000003204963

The official schedule is supposed to be posted tomorrow. Whether the bill will be changed or not to include more than states over 8.5% remains to be seen, but if anything passes, it has to be assumed that Florida will be included.

After the House vote, that same bill will probably be taken up for consideration by the Senate. I would be surprised if this bill doesn't pass the full Congress within a few weeks, early October at the latest.

This is the time to call your reps and senators to bring their attention to this bill!
nancym

Back to top Go down

Post  nancym on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:57 pm

waybol wrote:Found this,they say they are going to act quickly.I am just not sure their definition of quickly is the same as someone who just ran out of bennifits. http://www.mahalo.com/unemployment-extension

Please note that article is actually a little out of date in their information. HR 3404 is dead for the moment as the Congress considers the more streamlined (cheaper, easier to get passed faster) version of McDermott's bill, which is HR 3548. That's the one to watch in the House next week.

[HR 3404 or the corresponding Senate version will still be considered to extend all existing programs through 2010, that's for those more recently unemployed and those about to be laid off. HR 3548 is an extension past EB just for those of us running out of funds.]
nancym

Back to top Go down

can someone tellme the exact unemp. rate for Florida?

Post  Maggi MIami on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:45 pm

could you guys tell me the exact official rate, at least this week, of unemployment in Florida???/Thanks so much
Maggi MIami

Back to top Go down

Post  Tampa Bay - Anna on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:50 pm

Thanks for the info on the bills Nancy... I find them painfully difficult to figure out.
Tampa Bay - Anna

Back to top Go down

Post  nancym on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:24 pm

Maggi MIami wrote:could you guys tell me the exact official rate, at least this week, of unemployment in Florida???/Thanks so much

The official figure for Florida is at 10.6 right now. To track that rate, go here and click on the trigger for extended benefits to read the weekly reports. The column you look at is "TUR" --Total Unemployment Rate. That's an average over 3 months.(Of course we all know lots of people aren't counted in that rate, as the government readily admits, but that is the rate upon which they qualify the benefits.)

http://atlas.doleta.gov/unemploy/claims_arch.asp

Edit: P.S. Some parts of Florida are lower and some are much higher, of course. I think Miami area is pretty high right now. You can explore the Dept of Labor site to get breakdowns of what areas are better or worse (all are pretty bad!)
nancym

Back to top Go down

Post  Unemployed In Orlando on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:33 pm

I posted a link to an article on the orlando/florida job markets back in august.

http://unemployed-florida.topdiscussion.com/off-topic-discussions-f3/orlando-job-market-t35.htm

Miami is listed as well, also you can go to the link in the article to look up all cities & states latest data they have compiled.
Unemployed In Orlando
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nancym on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:08 pm

Maggi MIami wrote:..i got really panicky this morning when they told meof a young woman we know that was evicted and had to go to a women's refuge center and it was a huge mess for this woman who used to have a pretty decent job and a decent apartment and was very nice,....and all because her EB stoppeda about 3 weeks ago and she had no help from anybody and no money left...

Maggi, if at all possible would you be willing to relate the story of this young woman to Jim Stratton of the Orlando Sentinel? Just in case you didn't see it, he just today posted a request for personal stories for an article he is writing to help bring to the forefront the dire straits people are in when they run out of benefits, and how it relates to the new bill in the House right now. His contact info is over in the General EB thread, a few posts from the end.

http://unemployed-florida.topdiscussion.com/latest-2009-eb-awi-news-f1/general-eb-discussion-ongoing-t1-375.htm
nancym

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggi MIami on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:33 pm

thank you all for the answer onthe unemployment rate, will go to that linkright away and keep it so i can check it whenever i need it!!! and second, yes, i surely will tell this person about the lady at the refuge center. another weekend, another two wasted days for Congress to work on these humongously important bills, geez, i never thought i would hate weekends soooo much, i used to bless them.... Evil or Very Mad
Maggi MIami

Back to top Go down

EUC

Post  Jeff on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:55 pm

While watching CNN last night, the ticker at the bottom of the screen said that Congress passed Extended Unemployment Comepensation. But there were no details, and I can't find anything about it on the internet. So take it with a grain of salt. But something is moving forward.

Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post  Unemployed In Orlando on Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:06 pm

Jeff wrote:While watching CNN last night, the ticker at the bottom of the screen said that Congress passed Extended Unemployment Comepensation. But there were no details, and I can't find anything about it on the internet. So take it with a grain of salt. But something is moving forward.

The latest from CNN on the extension was posted today

House to vote on extending unemployment benefits
Legislation calls for jobless Americans in high-unemployment states to get an additional 13 weeks of checks.
By Tami Luhby, CNNMoney.com senior writer

Last Updated: September 18, 2009: 8:22 AM ET

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Jobless Americans in high-unemployment states would see their benefits extended for another 13 weeks under legislation to be considered by Congress next Wednesday.

The House measure would lengthen benefits for the more than 300,000 people who live in states with unemployment rates greater than 8.5% and who are set to run out of compensation by the end of this month, a Democratic aide said. The legislation would also help another 1 million people who are scheduled to lose benefits by the end of the year.

Some 26 states and the District of Columbia fall into this category. Workers in other states could qualify if their state is expected to hit an 8.5% unemployment rate soon or meets other criteria. The national unemployment rate hit 9.7% in August, the highest in 26 years.

Pressure has been building on Capitol Hill to extend unemployment benefits as the jobless rate continues to rise and openings remain scarce. Although Congress has twice voted to extend benefits over the past year, an estimated 400,000 people are expected to lose their checks by the end of this month and 1.4 million will by the end of the year, according to the National Employment Law Project.

"Now is not the moment to pull the plug on America's jobless workers or to deal a body blow to the nation's nascent economic recovery," said Beth Shulman, the group's chair, in testimony before the Senate Finance Committee on Tuesday.

The cost of the additional benefits would be offset by extending for one year an employer-paid federal unemployment tax that has been in place for the past three decades, and by requiring that reporting on newly hired employees include a start date, which would reduce unemployment insurance overpayments.

The measure is expected to pass in the Democrat-controlled House, though it could face a challenge in the Senate. Senate Republicans could not be reached for comment Thursday, but Sen. Jim DeMint, R-S.C., last month told Fox News that he would vote in favor of extending benefits.

"Yes," DeMint said. "Yeah, we'll definitely support it."

Can't find jobs
Extending unemployment benefits is critical because the jobless can't find new positions in this recession, experts said. A record 50.7% of the unemployed fail to find work within six months of receiving benefits, according to the National Employment Law Project. There are now more than six potential workers for each opening, up from 1.7 in December 2007.

In most states, the unemployed receive 26 weeks of state-funded benefits. Depending on where they live, they could get federally funded extensions for a total of 79 weeks.

Governors of 22 states appealed to Congressional leaders this week to quickly pass extended benefits.

"Employment lags behind economic recovery, and we cannot forget that help for unemployed workers and their families remains a critical need," said Gov. Jennifer Granholm of Michigan, which has the highest jobless rate in the country.
Unemployed In Orlando
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GonzoFL on Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:50 pm

Thanks for posting that article UIO...I have been meaning to read it,but hadn't got around to it. It's a great bill for us in Florida but,kind of a "screw you" to the 24 states that don't measure up. You won't hear any complaining from me though....13 weeks is 13 weeks! The whining over at the OC site is getting unbearable. In fact the level of intelligence on the HR3548 thread has fallen to all time low(just ask Nancy). It was more informative and upbeat when the foot tapping bareback troll was plaguing the site Shocked The article you posted also mentioned the letter sent to congress from various state gov's....please note that our part time gov.(wannaB) senator didn't sign the letter. Maybe he was in the tanning booth at the time or hunting pythons in the Everglades Razz Any who...thanks for the posting cheers
GonzoFL

Back to top Go down

Post  Robbi314 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:53 pm

Definately tanning...btw yesterday I let them all know on OC how disgusting their bickering back and forth was and I was sick of having to sift through all of their crap to get any info..SO childish! UGH!

Robbi314

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff on Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:10 am

Unemployed In Orlando wrote:
Jeff wrote:While watching CNN last night, the ticker at the bottom of the screen said that Congress passed Extended Unemployment Comepensation. But there were no details, and I can't find anything about it on the internet. So take it with a grain of salt. But something is moving forward.

The latest from CNN on the extension was posted today

House to vote on extending unemployment benefits
Legislation calls for jobless Americans in high-unemployment states to get an additional 13 weeks of checks.
By Tami Luhby, CNNMoney.com senior writer

Last Updated: September 18, 2009: 8:22 AM ET

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Jobless Americans in high-unemployment states would see their benefits extended for another 13 weeks under legislation to be considered by Congress next Wednesday.

The House measure would lengthen benefits for the more than 300,000 people who live in states with unemployment rates greater than 8.5% and who are set to run out of compensation by the end of this month, a Democratic aide said. The legislation would also help another 1 million people who are scheduled to lose benefits by the end of the year.

Some 26 states and the District of Columbia fall into this category. Workers in other states could qualify if their state is expected to hit an 8.5% unemployment rate soon or meets other criteria. The national unemployment rate hit 9.7% in August, the highest in 26 years.

Pressure has been building on Capitol Hill to extend unemployment benefits as the jobless rate continues to rise and openings remain scarce. Although Congress has twice voted to extend benefits over the past year, an estimated 400,000 people are expected to lose their checks by the end of this month and 1.4 million will by the end of the year, according to the National Employment Law Project.

"Now is not the moment to pull the plug on America's jobless workers or to deal a body blow to the nation's nascent economic recovery," said Beth Shulman, the group's chair, in testimony before the Senate Finance Committee on Tuesday.

The cost of the additional benefits would be offset by extending for one year an employer-paid federal unemployment tax that has been in place for the past three decades, and by requiring that reporting on newly hired employees include a start date, which would reduce unemployment insurance overpayments.

The measure is expected to pass in the Democrat-controlled House, though it could face a challenge in the Senate. Senate Republicans could not be reached for comment Thursday, but Sen. Jim DeMint, R-S.C., last month told Fox News that he would vote in favor of extending benefits.

"Yes," DeMint said. "Yeah, we'll definitely support it."

Can't find jobs
Extending unemployment benefits is critical because the jobless can't find new positions in this recession, experts said. A record 50.7% of the unemployed fail to find work within six months of receiving benefits, according to the National Employment Law Project. There are now more than six potential workers for each opening, up from 1.7 in December 2007.

In most states, the unemployed receive 26 weeks of state-funded benefits. Depending on where they live, they could get federally funded extensions for a total of 79 weeks.

Governors of 22 states appealed to Congressional leaders this week to quickly pass extended benefits.

"Employment lags behind economic recovery, and we cannot forget that help for unemployed workers and their families remains a critical need," said Gov. Jennifer Granholm of Michigan, which has the highest jobless rate in the country.

Aha. Either it was displayed wrong or I read it wrong. Thanks for the clarification.

Jeff

Back to top Go down

??????????

Post  tj21121008 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:33 pm

scratch
tj21121008

Back to top Go down

??????????

Post  tj21121008 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:40 pm

has any one read the bill it is hard to understand what do they mean about the waiting 6 months and also until dec 31 can someone explain to me a little? how long do you think it will take to see $$$$$$ after they sign tues?????
tj21121008

Back to top Go down

Post  nancym on Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:58 am

tj21121008 wrote:has any one read the bill it is hard to understand what do they mean about the waiting 6 months and also until dec 31 can someone explain to me a little? how long do you think it will take to see $$$$$$ after they sign tues?????

BOTTOM LINE:

--13 extra weeks for anyone who has exhausted or is about to lose EB benefits in Florida

--Will be voted on Wednesday in the House, procedural stuff starts Tuesday on the floor of the House

--No exclusion of anyone's benefit year

--NOT retroactive, will start upon final passage and however long it takes AWI to get it into their computers.

--Most likely no bi-weekly work search reporting (other than keeping your own records in case of random audit; extra money goes to your previous EUC account, not EB.

--After likely passage in the House, most likely will be passed by the Senate (uncertain, but probable, perhaps some revision or amendments)

--Most likely all done by Congress by Oct 1 or thereabouts

ALSO: Forget about any other bills for now; HR 3548 is the one to watch, unless you're not in Florida. HR 3404 might be taken up later to extend all programs, but does not necessarily apply to those currently on EB.

Call your Congressmen!
nancym

Back to top Go down

NELP Email

Post  Unemployed In Orlando on Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:53 pm

Just thought I would share the email from NELP today for those who are not signed up with them.

Also, if you would like to help support the new extension for benefits, please go to this link and put in your address, it will pre-populate a letter for your local congressman and send it to them. cheers

http://www.nelp.org/page/speakout/ExtBenefitsNow%20

Here is the letter below -

Dear Friends,

Last week, Congress took some very important steps towards moving the extension of jobless benefits sooner than later. So, now is a critical time, as Congress engages in this issue in a big way, to once more let your voices be heard again and bring about urgently needed extra support for families like yours.

The House of Representatives will vote as early as Tuesday on a bill that will help clear the way for immediate action on the extension. Please take a minute to email your member of Congress, urging them to support a strong extension of jobless benefits. Click here to take action

Over 400,000 Americans are estimated to run out of all of their extended unemployment benefits by the end of this month, and by the end of December 2009 a total of more than 1.3 million will exhaust all assistance. (See updated talking points). Your actions have had a tremendous impact on the campaign to secure additional jobless benefits and support in Congress is growing.

Rep, Jim McDermott recently introduced streamlined legislation (HR 3548). The bill would provide 13 extra weeks of benefits to workers who run out of existing extensions this year and live in states with unemployment rates above 8.5%. The legislation would cover at least 25 states. The bill's focus on the crisis of workers exhausting all benefits now paves the way for quick action on the most immediate problem and defers until later the decision on other aspects of the existing unemployment benefit programs, slated to expire at the end of the year. Separating the issues in this manner will significantly advance the effort to get workers the assistance they need right now.

The first step to getting another extension is to move this House bill. It comes up for a vote as early as Tuesday, so it is important that you take action TODAY to contact your member of Congress in the House of Representatives. To move the bill rapidly under the Congressional rules that will apply to the vote on Tuesday, two-thirds of the House members will have to vote yes - meaning that we need Republican and Democratic support for the bill.

** TAKE ACTION: Click here to contact your Member of Congress to take immediate action on the issue of federal extended jobless benefits. Forward the action center link http://www.nelp.org/page/speakout/ExtBenefitsNow to everyone you know. Please also call your member of Congress to make sure they hear the message loud and clear by dialing the congressional switchboard at (202) 224-3121.

Passing HR 3548 is just a first step to getting a strong extension of benefits. NELP and others are working hard to forge a final bill that guarantees extra benefits to workers in EVERY state, not just those living in the highest unemployment states. That means it's critical for the Senate to come through with a strong bill that can pass right away.

Last Tuesday, the Finance Committee held a critical hearing moving the ball on extended UI benefits. In NELP'S testimony, we used the opportunity to call for more weeks of benefits for jobless workers in all states (10 to 20 weeks, depending on the state's unemployment rate), and a number of other critical reforms. Click here to read the testimony, and you can watch the video by clicking here.

The chairman of the committee, Senator Max Baucus, ended the hearing by stating that he would introduce extension legislation "shortly," which is major progress coming from this critical branch of the Senate. We know decisive action can't come soon enough for so many of you who are waiting anxiously for Congress to act.

NELP will continue to call for more weeks of benefits for all states and push for continuation of all the unemployment and COBRA benefits in the Recovery Act. Moving the House bill (HR 3548) is the first step--then we will train our attention on the Senate to act on more weeks of benefits for all states and continued the Recovery Act benefits fully into next year.

As we receive more definitive information, we'll pass it along. What's for sure is that we have only gotten this far because of workers like you. Together we want to keep the pressure on Congress to act immediately and deliver extra weeks of benefits to workers in every state of the country.

Thanks again for everything you have already done.

Best,
Andy, Tiphany and Maurice for
The National Employment Law Project's Unemployed Workers team
Unemployed In Orlando
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggi MIami on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:44 am

Hello UIO!!! i found this now in Yahoo's page when i went in to check the jobs for today, i am soooo happy and carried away! i know it's not decided yet but i am thinking as positive as i can and i know you all will pray for this too, they can't let us down

House moves to extend unemployment benefits
Buzz up!185 votes Send
WASHINGTON – Despite predictions the Great Recession is running out of steam, the House is taking up emergency legislation this week to help the millions of Americans who see no immediate end to their economic miseries.

A bill offered by Rep. Jim McDermott, D-Wash., and expected to pass easily would provide 13 weeks of extended unemployment benefits for more than 300,000 jobless people who live in states with unemployment rates of at least 8.5 percent and who are scheduled to run out of benefits by the end of September.

The 13-week extension would supplement the 26 weeks of benefits most states offer and the federally funded extensions of up to 53 weeks that Congress approved in legislation last year and in the stimulus bill enacted last February.

People from North Carolina to California "have been calling my office to tell me they still cannot find work a year or more after becoming unemployed, and they need some additional help to keep their heads above water," McDermott said.

Critics of unemployment insurance argue that it can be a disincentive to looking for work, and that extending benefits at a time the economy is showing signs of recovery could be counterproductive.

But this recession has been particularly pernicious to the job market, others say.

Some 5 million people, about one-third of those on the unemployment list, have been without a job for six months or more, a record since data started being recorded in 1948, according to the research and advocacy group National Employment Law Project.

"It smashes any other figure we have ever seen. It is an unthinkable number," said Andrew Stettner, NELP's deputy director. He said there are currently about six jobless people for every job opening, so it's unlikely people are purposefully living off unemployment insurance while waiting for something better to come along.

The current state unemployment check is about $300 a month, supplemented by $25 included in the stimulus act.

That doesn't go very far when a loaf of bread can cost $2.79 and a gallon of milk $2.72, Senate Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus, D-Mont., said at a hearing last week on the unemployment insurance issue.

"We need to keep our unemployed neighbors from falling into poverty. We need to figure out how best to make our safety net work," Baucus said.

The jobless rate currently stands at 9.7 percent and is likely to hover above 10 percent for much of 2010. Gary Burtless, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution, said at the Finance Committee hearing that, according to Labor Department figures, 51 percent of unemployment insurance claimants exhausted their regular benefits in July, the highest rate ever.

"It is likely the exhaustion rate will continue to increase in coming months" as the unemployment rate continues to rise, he said.

Stettner predicted that Congress will likely have to continue extending jobless benefits through 2011.

McDermott in July introduced a more ambitious bill that would have extended through 2010 the compensation programs included in the stimulus act. Those benefits are now scheduled to expire at the end of this year.

But with a price tag of up to $70 billion, that bill would have been far more difficult to pass. McDermott instead decided to offer the scaled-down 13-week extension to meet the urgent needs of those seeing their benefits disappear this year.

McDermott said his bill would not add to the deficit because it would extend for a year a federal unemployment tax of $14 per employee per year that employers have been paying for more than 30 years. It would also require better reporting on newly hired employees to reduce unemployment insurance overpayments.

Three-fourths of the 400,000 workers projected to exhaust their benefits this month live in high unemployment states that would qualify for the additional 13 weeks of benefits under his bill, McDermott said.

They include Alabama, Arizona, California, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Washington, Wisconsin and West Virginia.

Other states could qualify for more benefits if their unemployment rates are approaching the 8.5 percent threshold.
Maggi MIami

Back to top Go down

HR 3548 on House floor Tuesday

Post  nancym on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:54 pm

According to the CSPAN schedule, they are going to broadcast House debate on HR 3548 (and a host of other quick-pass bills) starting at 12:30 til 8pm on Tuesday.

Previous news articles said that they would vote on this bill on Wednesday, but recent reports said Tuesday. So it might depend on how quickly thing move on Tuesday, but we can watch the proceedings when they get to it tomorrow.

Of course, this bill still has to pass the Senate, but that seems likely according to various news reports.

Last edited by nancym on Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
nancym

Back to top Go down

Post  Unemployed In Orlando on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:21 am

nancym wrote:According to the CSPAN schedule, they are going to broadcast House debate on HR 3548 (and a host of other quick-pass bills) starting at 12:30 til 8pm on Tuesday.

Previous news articles said that they would vote on this bill on Wednesday, but recent reports said Tuesday. So it might depend on how quickly thing move on Tuesdy, but we can watch the proceedings when they get to it tomorrow.

Of course, this bill still has to pass the Senate, but that seems likely according to various news reports.

Thanks Nancy!
Unemployed In Orlando
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggi MIami on Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:35 pm

Very Happy Smile Keeping my 10 fingers crossed,,,UIO!!! how are you?????
Maggi MIami

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top