Unemployed Florida

Being able to afford new school clothes for kids / adults too

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being able to afford new school clothes for kids / adults too

Post  Jacqui on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am

UIO I am not sure if this is where I would post this but I was hoping I could post this to help anyone with kids or anyone in the need of cothes to afford some nice new clothes....

If you are familiar with ebay type in Kohls Coupons. You are able to buy 20 x $5 coupons off any $5 purchase on ebay for no more than $2.50. They will then snend you your coupons via email and you print them out and take them in one at a time. Kohls has started marking down their summer clothes. So you can find nice Dickies and Tony Hawk shorts for about $6.50. then you use the coupon and they are then $1.50. We go in and the kids buy their own and I buy a pair. Shirts/shoes/adult clothing... each piece less then $2 after coupon. You can also get these coupons by signing in for email updates at Kohls.com but they only issue one per email address.

As a single mother of four it makes a world of a difference. When my kids out grow them I then recycle them on ebay to get them new clothes.

My Kohls doesnt mind if we come in with them cause they get the money from corporate, so they dont care.

just s tip. If this is not what you were looking for here, you can delete.

Jacqui

Back to top Go down

Re: Being able to afford new school clothes for kids / adults too

Post  Unemployed In Orlando on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:09 am

Jacqui wrote:UIO I am not sure if this is where I would post this but I was hoping I could post this to help anyone with kids or anyone in the need of cothes to afford some nice new clothes....

If you are familiar with ebay type in Kohls Coupons. You are able to buy 20 x $5 coupons off any $5 purchase on ebay for no more than $2.50. They will then snend you your coupons via email and you print them out and take them in one at a time. Kohls has started marking down their summer clothes. So you can find nice Dickies and Tony Hawk shorts for about $6.50. then you use the coupon and they are then $1.50. We go in and the kids buy their own and I buy a pair. Shirts/shoes/adult clothing... each piece less then $2 after coupon. You can also get these coupons by signing in for email updates at Kohls.com but they only issue one per email address.

As a single mother of four it makes a world of a difference. When my kids out grow them I then recycle them on ebay to get them new clothes.

My Kohls doesnt mind if we come in with them cause they get the money from corporate, so they dont care.

just s tip. If this is not what you were looking for here, you can delete.

Hey great post Jacqui! I just made a freebie/coupon forum so we can add stuff like this, great idea thanks!
Unemployed In Orlando
Admin

http://unemployed-florida.topdiscussion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kerskat on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:52 am

Jacqui
Great information thanks for sharing! There are a lot of listings for these type of coupons...did you use one seller in particular - looking for a trusted source. Thanks again.

kerskat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacqui on Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:52 pm

kerskat wrote:Jacqui
Great information thanks for sharing! There are a lot of listings for these type of coupons...did you use one seller in particular - looking for a trusted source. Thanks again.

I have used a couple of them. And I have not ever had a problem with any of them. The other day I had to drive to the airport where I passed 5 Kohls. Am I cheap or what. But a couple of them let me use 2 at once. so I can home with 7 pairs of Tony hawk shorts brand new for under $10. I was SOOOOO excited. it doesnt help during the winter. but they are all adjustable waist so i got them a size bigger to fit this year and next.

let me know I can look up who I have used!!

Jacqui

Back to top Go down

Post  ddee2026 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:30 pm

I buy the Kohls coupons off Ebay as well. I usually pay about $2.00 and receive 20 $5 coupons within an hour. The Kohls in Altamonte Springs and Sanford will only let me use one at a time, so I go several times a week. It really helps!

ddee2026

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacqui on Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:19 pm

I dont like altamonte for deals. They always seem to be the last to mark down. But I still love my kohls with my coupons!!

Jacqui

Back to top Go down

Post  ddee2026 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:35 pm

It's not my favorite Kohls either, but I am only 1 mile away.
I brought my mom today and we each used 3 coupons at different registers. We got 6 shirts for the kids for $7.00.

ddee2026

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacqui on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:13 pm

thats still AWESOME!!!! YOu know my kids plenty of clothes because of deals like these and because they are name brand I can ebay and get my money back if not a couple dollars more to buy more in a new size or different season. With 4 kids and money tight I have to do whatever I can. And the fact that they still can wear some cool clothes is pretty sweet.

Jacqui

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top